|Hello…..and Thank you!
On behalf of the hosting group, C2C Inc. we thank you for supporting and participating in the 18th Annual Cruzin to Colby Car Show this Memorial Day weekend. As you may know we are the newly formed group that will be presenting this event moving forward. Our senior leadership helped launch this event back in 1999. We have formed a wonderful group of dedicated people to continue this great community event for many years to come.We appreciate your patience! See below for your Event Instructions
What are the Event Dates and Times? Sunday 5/27 and Monday 5/28. Cruise Sunday 1pm – 5pm in downtown, Rock and Roll Dance Sunday 6pm-10pm (Tony V’s), Show and Shine Monday 9am – 4pm in downtown. Entertainment Stage Monday 10am -4pm. DJ, Moon Daddies Band, Danny Vernon’s Illusions’ of Elvis Show, Trophy Hand Outs
Same Day Registration
- Sunday 5/27
- Located at the Courtyard Marriot Hotel in downtown Everett (Corner of Colby and Wall) on the 2nd Floor Meeting Rooms
- You can fill out the Entry Forms on site, Pay and Purchase Mercantile
- You will receive your Window Card and Dash Plaque on site
- IF YOU ARE PRE-REGISTERED CHECK IN AT THE MARRIOT TO PICK UP YOUR EVENT PACKAGE AND MERCANTILE
- Monday 5/28
- You will Pre-Pay upon entry to the Show area at the Pacific and Colby entrance area
- We will have a cart with show representatives available to pay your entry fees
- You will be given a “Payment Received Ticket”
- You can choose where you’d like to park for the show
- Proceed to On Site Registration and give them your “Ticket”
- Located at the NE corner of Colby and Hewitt
- You can fill out the Entry Forms on site and Purchase Mercantile
- You will receive your Window Card and Dash Plaque on site
- All Vendors and Sponsors that have reserved a Vendor location will load onto the Show Area as follows:
- Entry to the Show Area
- Monday 5/28: 5am (Please do not be late!)
- Enter at the corner of Everett Ave and Wetmore
- Proceed to the corner of Wetmore and Hewitt to Check-in with our Vendor Team
- They will direct/lead you to your assigned Vendor Location
- All “load in vehicles” must be parked off the Show Area NO LATER THAN 7am
- We will be parking Show Cars in the Show Area beginning at 7am
- The Show Opens at 9am to the public and we should be finishing the Show Car Parking close to that time
- Garbage Removal
- ALL VENDORS ARE REQUIRED TO MOVE ALL OF THEIR GARBAGE TO THE DUMPSTER LOCATED BEHIND THE BANK OF AMERICA BUILDING. DO NOT USE THE RECEPTACLES ON THE SIDEWALKS AS THOSE ARE FOR THE SPECTATORS.
- Food Vendors
- You will need to have your Snohomish County Event Health Permit visible in your location
- You are responsible to meet all the Health Department Requirements as they will be on site to perform Inspections
- Load Vehicles Parking
- You can Park in 2 Lots at No Charge
- On Wetmore between Hewitt and Wall, middle of the block, on the WEST Side
- On Rockefeller between Hewitt and Wall, middle of the block, on the EAST side
- Exit from the Show Area after the Show
- The Show concludes at 4pm following the Trophy Hand Out Ceremony at the Entertainment Stage
- Exit Lane Barricades on the perimeter of the Show Area will be removed beginning at 4pm
- At 4pm (No Earlier for safety considerations) you will be allowed to bring your “Load in” vehicles to your Vendor Location to remove your Tents and Supplies. Use the exit lanes that will be re-opened to leave the course. Be aware for all safety issues upon exiting.
- Any garbage that you leave behind will hinder our consideration for your participation in future Cruzin to Colby Shows
Car Staging for the Cruise and Show and Shine
- Sunday 5/27: Cruise (Begins at 1pm and Ends at 5pm)
- Park your car in the Ever Park Garage (Mid-block on Hoyt between Hewitt and California)
- Parking begins at 7am
- You can then go to the Courtyard Marriot for Registration
- We begin the Cruise “Pre-load” onto the course at approximately 11:30am
- You will be directed out of the garage, south on Hoyt and then east on Hewitt
- When we have filled the Pre-Loading” areas you will be directed to the Cruise Entry area on Colby between Wall and Pacific
- Cruise begins at 1pm (Be in your cars!!)
- We will blend in Cars that are waiting to enter the Cruise from the Cruise Entry area depending on flow.
- We can Cruise up to 400 cars on the course
- During the Cruise you can pull over in the available on street parking spaces to become a spectator at any time during the cruise.
- The Cruise ends at 5pm. We will remove the Exit Lane Barricades at that time
- Exit with caution and pay attention for safety issues
Monday 5/28: Show and Shine (Opens to the public at 9am ends at 4pm)
- Pre-Staging On Colby
- PLEASE DO NOT REV UP YOUR ENGINES OUT OF RESPECT FOR THE LARGE NUMBER OF DOWNTOWN RESIDENTS…..IT’S 4AM! WE HAVE HAD COMPLAINTS IN THE PAST AND WE’D BE VERY DISAPPOINTED IF YOU WERE ASKED NOT TO PARTICIPATE
- 4am on Colby, East side from Pacific to 36th street
- 5:30am on Colby we’ll begin moving across Pacific to wall into four lanes (Ferry type set up). You will be directed by Everett PD and Show Personnel
- 7am on Colby we will begin show parking.
- You can park where you’d like unless the spaces have been reserved for Sponsors and they will be marked
- You will be directed by Show Personnel. Please be respectful as we are all volunteers!
- YOU MAY NOT RESERVE A SPACE FOR ANYONE THAT IS NOT ACTUALLY WITH YOU IN THEIR CAR. IF YOU WANT TO PARK TOGETHER YOU NEED TO BE IN THE STAGING LINES TOGETHER
- Make sure your Window Card is visible or you have your Payment ticket to verify your paid entry. You may be asked by Show Personnel to validate your payment with either the Payment Ticket or Window Card.
- We will randomly verify the QR Codes on the Window Cards to again, validate payment
- Please follow the direction of our Parking Team to insure you’re parking correctly
- The show concludes at 4pm following the Trophy Hand Outs at the Entertainment Stage
- The Exit Barricades will be removed at that time.
- Exit with CAUTION and follow all the standard Traffic rules
Thanks again and we hope you enjoy the weekend!!
Joel Starr, Co-Chair | Dale Newman, Co-Chair | Kirk Munn, Co-Chair